• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (Win) PS 25.11 Frame Slider on the timeline does not render preview

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some help on this new issue I'm having with the Frame Slider on Photoshop timeline.
It's hard to explain but I'll try my best!
When I move the slider for the first time I can see the animation but when the preview is ready (the little green bar) when I move the slider, it stops showing the frames until I stop moving the slider. 

I captured it in the attached video.  

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Hey there!

I can recreate this & I've let the team know. Please add your upvote to the post.

You can install Photoshop 25.9.1 from the Creative Cloud (Steps here) as a temporary workaround to restore the functionality.

Thanks!
Sameer K

(Use '@mention' to tag me when you reply)

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2024 Aug 15, 2024

We have fixed the issue and it will be in a future release. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I can recreate this & I've let the team know. Please add your upvote to the post.

You can install Photoshop 25.9.1 from the Creative Cloud (Steps here) as a temporary workaround to restore the functionality.

Thanks!
Sameer K

(Use '@mention' to tag me when you reply)

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking into this, thank you for the report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've been experiencing an issue with the timeline feature in Photoshop. Normally, when I drag the playhead (scrubber) across the frames in the timeline, the frames would preview smoothly without me needing to stop or release the playhead. However, now it only shows the preview when I actually stop and release the playhead over a specific frame, rather than updating the preview continuously as I move the scrubber.

This issue is really disrupting my workflow, as I can’t get a smooth preview while scrubbing through the timeline. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2024 Aug 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have fixed the issue and it will be in a future release. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I scroll in my photoshop timeline, my animation is not updating as it should. Instead the animation is static. When I release the mouse button it updates the animation based on the position. But in general if I scroll through my animation, I should be able to see it moving, right? Well, it's not happening. Anyone has sollution? 

Could it be my graphic card? I hard reseted the photoshop, uninstalled it and reset all preferences, and it's still an issue.

I'm using OMEN 15, GTX 2060 NVIDIA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another bug that might be connected to this issue is, when I open new window (Windows-Arrange-New Window for (this file))  and when I paint, it should update automatically for me to be able to see what is happening on that screen, and that is not the case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate