• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Half White and Half Black when saving a PDF from Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am saving a PDF from Photoshop. Every single time I save it makes a capital B half white and half black. I have tried moving it, deleting it, replacing it and nothing is working. Does anyone know what is going on and how I can fix it? I am about to pull my hair out.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did manage to get it to be all black but had to change the font size(for the entire section) from 14 to 13.4. Any other variation inbetween either had the W or a B that started that line half white or half black. To me this isn't really a fix but more of a work around. I doubt many people will notice the change in font size but some might.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exact same issue here. Running latest Photoshop (v23.1), trying to export my images to PDF, and encountering that a few latters are partly white.

I tried playing around with many pdf export settings, without luck.

I need the font layers to be persisted, of course when flattening the image the problem is gone, but that cannot be the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines