Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will photoshop surpass the 300,000 by 300,000 image limit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no-one here that can answer you. Most of us do not work for Adobe and anyone that does (with the staff badge) would be under NDA for such new features. If you want to raise a request where it would be seen by developers you can do so at the link below:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

You will need to state the benefits as there are not many use cases where that limit would be a practical issue

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've used (much) larger sizes for astronomical photography purposes: up to over a million pixels wide.

Gimp goes up to 524288 pixels. The only image editor which I am aware of that has no physical size limitations (or at least I haven't encountered these yet) is PhotoLine. It will easily go into the millions of pixels if necessary, and save PSB files as well at those sizes (which Photoshop is unable to open, of course). But bring a LOT of RAM...

A possible workflow is to work in parts in Photoshop, and bring those parts together in PhotoLine. Or just work in PhotoLine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines