Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A strange white line forms between the menudocks. PS23.3.2

Enthusiast ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-3.jpg

it's not windowmode, fullscreen mode. (I added the black background on the right randomly because I thought the writing background would be white because I was trying to upload the image on the community. It's not window mode.)

isn't werid... right?

How to get rid of that line disappears by clicking once in window mode and then clicking on the full screen again. Something's wrong.......=)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.jpg2.jpg

I don't want to cut it because I'm afraid you can't see it well. so upload fullscreen. It's funny.., right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The bug that makes that line happens to me, too.

At first, I thought it was a problem with Hidpi, but I compared it by changing the window magnification to 100/125/150/200, but the problem was not solved. As the writer says, it is solved by turning on the window mode and clicking the full screen button again, and dragging each panel (docking) slightly changes the left and right widths. And then the line disappears. It's a strange problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines