• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally deleted library...restored it, but can't find where it's archived.

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated above, I accidentally deleted a library group. Much to my relief I found it on CC deleted and clicked each item and restored them. Yay! However, they are nowhere to be found.

I've been reading through all the forums and understand that I am to find an archived file that supposedly has all of these images, but no matter where I look I can't find anything at all. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

OEF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oef,

Sorry about the trouble caused as you cannot locate the restored  library from Photoshop.

Which version of Photoshop CC are you using? From what I understand, have you followed the same procedure to restore the library assets as mentioned below? 

You get a small warning for a few seconds after you delete a item that lets you undo. If you need to undo something later, you can go to the web interface for synced assets, go to Libraries > Archived to restore deleted items: Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happenned to me just now. I accidentally deleted the file from my illustrator library and I couldn't find it anymore, even on the deleted tab on the web. Please help. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no warning for a full libary. One "you sure?" and then *PERMANENTLY* deletes an entire library of files. How has this gone unsolved? You provide an undo for individual files, but potentially massive sets are gone permanently? Please fix this. This is bananas, guys. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same  as previous. There was a warning, but it wasn't at all clear that what I was deleting and so I inadvertently deleted a group which was highlighted but not visible to me. Trying to find it in deleted files is not working, as the deleted files list isn't showing most recently deleted files. It's 13 days old. What's going on? Will continue to investigate, but I fear that 20 frequently used assets may be gone for ever! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines