• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACER ACTIVE STYLUS- PRESSURE SENSITIVITY FOR PS

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, i recently purchased an ACER SPIN 5 that came along with ACER ACTIVE STYLUS ACS-032. The thing is,  the pressure sensitivity does not change in Photoshop CS6. I tried all that i could. changed the brush settings and preferences. but nothing changed the brush stroke. it looks like as if i drew using the mouse. unfortunately acer does not provide any drivers to change the pressure sensitivity. no matter how much pressure i apply, the result is the same. but it seems to work pretty well with Autodesk Sketchbook (not so well. but manageable). is there anything i could do or use any third party applications i can install to sort this out ? please help. I am a designer and i have invested my savings in this laptop and my sole purpose of buying is to create with Photoshop. ThanksSharedScreenshot 1.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All you need is update your photoshop to Photoshop 2021. 

20-17-36-1jy695rt5ouj.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines