• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR to Photoshop-JPEG saving error

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im editing my raw files in ACR. When I'm finished editing (as far as I can go) with ACR, I click "open image." Now I'm in regular Photoshop to finish further retouching. When finished, from there I 'save as' a JPEG. Problem is the JPEG does not come up with a Quality Save box. The JPEG lands up saving as a small thumbnail, when I check it back in bridge. If I reopen the saved JPEG in photoshop this message comes up

• Could not complete your request because an unknown or invalid JPEG marker type is found.

What step am I missing?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Try to export with Save for Web in Photoshop CC 2015 and see if the proble is still occuring, It might be a problem from your photoshop file

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to export with Save for Web in Photoshop CC 2015 and see if the proble is still occuring, It might be a problem from your photoshop file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines