• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Additional graphic card for Mac Pro

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using Mac Pro 2010 with RX 480 but I would need an additional graphic card like Nvidia Quadro or AMD Radeon Pro series under $200. I just want a slim graphic card that's all. RX 480 is not fully supported for Mac Pro and I think I need either Quadro or Radeon pro in order to accelerate GPU for photoshop.

Any recommendation for graphic card either Radeon Pro or Nvidia Quadro series under $200?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Roberto Blake offers some suggestions as a designer who uses Photoshop in his work. He clearly explains what you should be looking for and provides links to updated sources.

Best Video Graphics Card for Photoshop | Articles from Roberto Blake

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roberto Blake offers some suggestions as a designer who uses Photoshop in his work. He clearly explains what you should be looking for and provides links to updated sources.

Best Video Graphics Card for Photoshop | Articles from Roberto Blake

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines