• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjust perspective on image

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some images I need to adjust. Basically I was to adjust the perspective so it looks like i'm look at it straight on and not flat down on a table. I want the super cross disc to have the same perspective as the other disc. I'm not sure which steps to take and just need some pointers as to how to get that done. Thanks

Supercross-2000-PS1-PlayStation-game-Disc-Only.pngSony Playstation 2 3D Disc Batch Template.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

You should have perspective transform in CS5. It's been in PS for a long time. Ctrl/cmd-T, then right click to select perspective.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scale it up to the height of the other CD, then use perspective warp to round it out to make the top bigger:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to do it without perspective warp? I don't have that as an option in cs5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have perspective transform in CS5. It's been in PS for a long time. Ctrl/cmd-T, then right click to select perspective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I was looking under the edit tab up top and wasn't sure if they were the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines