• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustments palette 24.5 UX

Explorer ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 24.5, the UX of the Adjustments palette has become worse in my opinion.

This was a nice little palette before, and now it takes lots more space, even with the 'Adjustments presets' minimised, the text, and the little icons of the adjustments are way too spaced out.

Is there a way to remove the annoying 'Adjustments presets' showing in the adjustments palette? I never want to use these presets.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add your vote here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/how-to-switch-back-to-legacy-adjustments-pa... 

We now have several threads that should be merged into that one, so it has more votes already than it looks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ABSOLUTELY AGREE. How long have I had my adjustment palette look exactly the same, including the text panel above the icons to show the name of the Adjustment Layer? Like forever. 

At least give a true "Legacy" option. It's awful. And I also don't want the damn presets.

Old curmudgeon, out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines