• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe christmas template free download

Participant ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded a free Christmas photo stock with 6 templates, but I don't know how to use it.  Any help would be appreciated.  It is a PSD file in a folder, which I can load as a photo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the PSD template layer structure look like.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has 6 templates in 6 layers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not a standard template design and there are many layer types.  Now you state there are 6 templates in 6 layers.  To tell the truth I have never seen documentations for a layer type template.

Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers. The more information you supply about your issue, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:

• Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc.
  • Photoshop menu help system info.
  • A smaple  example
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every once in a while, Adobe offers some free Adobe Stock templates.  This was one Adobe offered earlier this month. I would like to use number last one with the evergreen motif. I put a picture in it already, but I can't figure out how to actually use it.PSD with 6 Template layersPSD with 6 Template layers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It look like your template document  may have 6 layer groups. It is possible each layer group contains layers for the composite of each panel. Expand the groups and in of the groups you should see a place holder or a layer you should replace  with your content

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This PSD file has not been added to PS as a template.  I presume that is needed, but I don't know how to add it to the PS templates.  It is currently only a PSD file in a folder in my Documents Library. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe added a PSDT file extension to denote the PSD was a template.  Photoshop CC 2019 templates were displayed in  Photoshop New Documents Workspace as Presets.   Templates may be Presets they are not new documents they are old document with canned content and content that  need to be replaced.  In Photoshop 2020 PS version 21 templates are not displayed in Photoshop new document workspace.  I you install adobe stock templates they will only be displayed I believe in your Adobe Library Templates along with the templates you acquired in Photoshop CC 2019.  I do not use Adobe Templates or Adobe libraries. So I'm not positive what I wrote is 100% correct.  I use templates I create that can be automatically populated with my images using Photoshop scripts I wrote.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines