• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Knowhow Video Access

Participant ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by an Adobe Support agent that I should post in here to get access to my adobe knowhow videos. Apparently, Adobeknowhow.com is shutting down and I will no longer have access to my videos. I logged into my account and discovered, that even though I log in with my adobe ID my knowhow account is tied to a no longer existing email address. How can I get someone from Adobe to help me access and download my adobe videos? I want to be sure that i  don't lose access to the content. Could someone from Adobe please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are free photoshop tutorials here: Products | Photoshop | Adobe TV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Derek, I am not looking for free photoshop tutorials. I am looking to get support for Adobe Know How.com. An Adobe support agent suggested I post here. I have no idea why but they told me I have no other options. All of the @adobeknowhow email addresses have been shut down and there appears to be no support but here in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about Know How but these paid-for online tutorials are excellent (you can get a 30-day free trial): Lynda: Online Courses, Classes, Training, Tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Lynda.com does have great training videos. I am looking for somone from Adobe to support me getting access to my Adobeknowhow videos. Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derek, I am not looking for resources. I need an Adobe Rep to help me with my Adobe Know How acocunt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are user-to-user forums (mostly).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that. But I am trying to humor Adobe Support. I am pretty frustrated with Adobe right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if you send an email to Akshay Bharadwaj you can get help with your issue.

Adieu, Adobe KnowHow. See you on the other side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The KnowHow site states:

"Owing to a change in business strategy, Adobe KnowHow is being discontinued as a consumer offering. The website will be available till Friday 23:59 PST, Jan 5, 2018. We will be back as an enterprise content marketplace in 2018."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jeff, I have emailed Akshay twice now with no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of adobe employees are off from December 22, 2017 to Jan 2, 2018, so hopefully Akshay Bharadwaj will get back to you by then if not before, but that's probably why you haven't gotten a response yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that info. I will keep watch for it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, Adobe kept the KnowHow site up for a few months longer, but unfortunately it appears they have just now shut it down... It's really too bad because it was a great site and helpful resource for learning the tools!

Hope you were able to get your query answered, Mike.

_______

Adieu, Adobe KnowHow. See you on the other side.

Created: December 4, 2017

Over the past 3+ years, Adobe KnowHow has helped 1 Million+ users learn new skills from 20 Million+ video streams. Thank you for your loyalty and helping us spread the word.

Where do we go from here?
Owing to a change in business strategy, Adobe KnowHow is being discontinued as a consumer offering. The website will be available till Friday 23:59 PST, Jan 5, 2018. We will be back as an enterprise content marketplace in 2018.

What does this mean for you?
If you have purchased a course from Adobe KnowHow, you will receive a separate email with instructions to ensure continued access.

If you had signed up for our Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter courses, you will now have access to the Adobe eLearning Community. You will be able to interact with 100K+ eLearning professionals, get access to video tutorials and get access to premium assets for free. Sign up for the Adobe eLearning Community here.

If your interest lies in Adobe Creative Cloud, learn the basics or refine your skills with the latest Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials here.

If you have any questions/comments/feedback for the Adobe KnowHow team, please write to me at akshay@adobe.com

For continued access to learning, do visit our Adobe Learning Community and the Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials page.

See you on the other side.

Akshay Bharadwaj

https://web.archive.org/web/20180815072945/http://blogs.adobe.com/elearning/2017/12/adieu-adobe-know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am actually in the same boat, I emailed Ashkay in January and have not received any response.  We were supposed to get lifetime access and the links they sent me to access through whatever that app was have not worked and now those say I don't have access either.  Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant open it for some reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe KnowHow has now been shut down, as outlined in the notice posted just above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. Paid for this lifetime access to learning content and should be able to have access who can we contact for further assistance please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike,

Me too. Bought many Adobeknowhow classes and never got the email for the
"new" enterprise website. Gone for now...Will keep looking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines