• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photo hosting for websites?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a marketing manager for our foodservice company.  I have over 5,000 products that I need to post to our Woocommerce website, however, they are all located on my hard drive and saved as item#.jpg (34524.jpg)   Typically when you bulk upload to sites, each item description has an HTML link to each product photo so you can avoid the tedious task of matching each photo to item on the commerce platform.  

My question is: Does Adobe have the ability to host photos so I can generate unique HTML links for each product?  ...Or am I completely approaching this the wrong way.  Thank you in advance for any input on this.  

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chad Wisneski 

You posted to the Photoshop forum and Photoshop cannot do this. Here is the list of the other Adobe forums:

https://community.adobe.com/?tab=communities&sort=popular&filters=all

Typically your hard drive is not where the images should reside when they are live on the web. Your hard drive is not a server.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chad Wisneski the type of hosting you are requesting could be managed using Adobe Experience Manager Assets to integtrate with an eCommerce site but that is an Enterprise solution and quite expensive (starting at six figures).

https://business.adobe.com/products/experience-manager/adobe-experience-manager.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwq...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you talked to your webhost about how to automate this? Typically there are integrated image management tools but it would depend on the platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines