• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS6 [How to buy?]

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want Adobe Photoshop CS6, and I was wondering if there was a one time purchase I could make to have it? I believe they might've stopped selling it in 2017, but Im not sure and thought I would try.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

The Photography Plan includes Photoshop (and updates as they become available) and Lightroom, and costs around $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stopped selling CS6 in early 2017.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-ends-cs6-sales.html

Your options now are

1. an Adobe Cloud membership for a monthly fee (the Photography Plan is very popular), or
  2. Photoshop Elements (one time purchase)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And be cautious of CS6 licenses being resold online – some offers may be fraudulent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography Plan includes Photoshop (and updates as they become available) and Lightroom, and costs around $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw that one, but it said it was an annual plan paid monthly. Is there any plan that I can get photoshop for just a month or two and that’s it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any plan that I can get photoshop for just a month or two and that’s it?

Yes, if you get the Monthly Plan (NOT the Annual Plan, paid Monthly).

With the Monthly plan, you pay month-by-month, cancel any time without penalty.  Restart whenever you like.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

The downside is that the monthly rate is higher than for annual plans paid by monthly instalments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derek, Would you be kind enough to post the link if at all possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean the Photography Plan, it's the first link on the Cloud plans pricing page

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you kindly,

Warmest regards

Christopher James DuBrino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Is the Photography Plan with Photoshop downloaded onto my harddrive or is it a web based application?

If we feel that we need a beefier application, can we upgrade without penalty?

Best regards,

Chris Dubrino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the Photography Plan with Photoshop downloaded onto my harddrive or is it a web based application?

By @cjdubrino

It is installed on your computer by downloading from Adobe.  You need an internet connection to sign in occasionally to keep it activated.  You have the option for some cloud storage, but all editing takes place from files on your hard drive and all work is done on your hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be absolutely clear: If you're offered CS6 anywhere now, it's fake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing. People may not contact you and claim to be from Adobe. They will offer to sell you CS6. It would be fake, and they would take your credit card info. Please tell us the name of any scammers who contact you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link that came up when using Google.  They say they sell Photoshop CS6.  I appreciate your warning.  Here is the link:  https://www.genuinesoftstore.com/shop.php?productsearch=Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others have said above, be very wary of anyone claiming to sell "legitimate" old Adobe products – especially vendors you've never heard of.

Why Never to Buy Adobe Software on eBay, Craigslist or Amazon Mkt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines