• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Printing

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a photo (of a physical picture) from which I wanted to photoshop only a specific location, and I made the photoshopped changes that I was looking for; now I want to insert the original photo into my printer and only edit the area that I photoshopped. How do I go about this when printing from Adobe Photoshop?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not completely sure what you are asking, but it sounds like you want to print just the area of the image that you edited. To do that, first crop the image to the area you want to print, then print it. You can undo the crop after you make the print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to print the entire document with the small change that I made to one specific part of the document. 

Is it impossible for me to put the original image into my printer and the printer only edits the part I photoshopped, and returns everything back to me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. A printer does not edit. It is only capable of printing the document you have selected to print. You will need to reprint the entire image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kramer "I want to print the entire document with the small change that I made to one specific part of the document. 
Is it impossible for me to put the original image into my printer and the printer only edits the part I photoshopped, and returns everything back to me?"

What do you mean by "returns everything back to me?"

Open the original image in Photoshop, crop as desired and send to the printer, the printer does not edit your images, that's done in Photoshop.

IF you mean that the printer "crops" the image maybe it needs resizing to fit the loaded media.

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management
[please only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines