• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ajuda : o traço fica falhado com menos zoom

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crio um arquivo do tamanho A3 de 300 ppi , faço uma linha curva com meu brush que está com o tamanho 11 e a curva não aparece direto , fica toda falhada , quando dou o zoom o traço está lá . o espaçamento do pincel está em 1%.
Quero olhar meu desenho com menos zoom e está ficando todo falhado estou perdendo a noção de como está ficando.
O driver da GPu está atualizado
Como posso solucionar?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is translated text:

I create an A3 size file of 300 ppi, I make a curved line with my brush that is at size 11 and the curve does not appear directly, it is all failed, when I zoom in the stroke is there. Brush spacing is at 1%.
I want to look at my drawing with less zoom and it's getting all flopped, I'm losing track of how it's looking.
Is the GPu driver up to date
How can I fix it?

By @vanessa38702182mybj

Could you provide a screenshot to illustrate the issue, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mesmo arquivo som zoom e com zoom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something is not right here.  A3 at 300dpi should be 4961 X 3508 pixels.

image.png

If I set that to the same zoom ratio as your first screen shot it looks like this on my 4K screen where as you's overflows your workspace.

image.png

I wonder if you had the image size set to mm or inches, and the image is huge causing your system to lag.  Check your image size in pixels and get back to us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2024 Jul 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Você solucionou meu problema, realmente estava errado a unidade de medida do documento, estava em centímetros . 
Mudei para milímetros e ficou como eu preciso.
Ainda sou iniciante e cometo erros básicos.
Sou grato pela sua ajuda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines