• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Adobe apps detect my Radeon 6970 but not Photoshop (it was working before)

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a PC with Radeon 6970 that always worked super smooth in Photoshop and other apps. I left the PC standing for more than a year. Installed a clean windows today and CC. Illustrator works fine and detects my GPU and has all the features, Krita (drawing app) is also working and is running butter smooth.

Photoshop however doesn't work correctly anymore. In the settings it says "unknown" graphics processor. I've tried tons of solutions from the web (deleting sniffer.exe, turning on high performance in Windows, installing version 21) but nothing works. Is my card suddenly not supported anymore? I never had slightest issue in Photoshop using that card. In benchmark score it has around 3000 points so it should be fine. Again, all other apps including illustrator works great.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines