• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my Photoshop files saved to Box Drive are showing up as 0kb.

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files save to my desktop but when I try to save to Box Drive they are 0kb. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Hi

Maybe you need to contact https://support.box.com/hc/en-us

Assuming this is the Box Drive you're referring too

https://www.box.com/en-gb/resources/downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Maybe you need to contact https://support.box.com/hc/en-us

Assuming this is the Box Drive you're referring too

https://www.box.com/en-gb/resources/downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My entire team has been experienceing issues saving adobe files to box drive for the last month (differnt locations around the world), around the time the of Monetery 12.5.1

Currently I can copy a 760.9MB zip and a 736MB .psd into box at the same time.

Zip takes 1min
PSD takes 8 min then error (Network error_ check netowork connection and try again)

Upload/download 939/939 hardwired, and have tested wifi at around 400mbps, same results.

Smaller files seem to have better luck, larger files, not so much (unless it's a zip)

I have had a ticket open for the last month with no luck on a fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was curious if you had found a solution for this? We are now experiencing this issue too. I have reached out to Box and are hoping to work through it, but if you have any solutions or ideas, I'd love to hear! It's very frustrating. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested it out Tuesday 9.27, and it looked to be working. Then this evening I recieved a response. I just re-tested and it worked as expected for a 800mb file taking under a minute to save/upload fully to the cloud via Box drive app.
So it looks like the Box Drive app is working again on version 2.27.250

...has looped me in to further assist with issues you are experiencing with Box/Adobe content not opening and in some cases, showing as 0B in size. I understand this is causing significant work delays, so I am happy to help! 

I am happy to report my Engineering Team has implemented a fix for this issue (with Adobe files showing 0B and/or the cloud icon with the exclamation mark), and the fix to prevent future instances of this issue should be available for all users in the most recent version of the Box Drive app pushed out: v2.27.250 

Please have any affected users check and confirm if this is the case, and if any are still encountering issues on this new version of the Box Drive app, please ask them to use the remediation steps outlined in the following Box Support article and let us know if these still do not resolve their issues, so we can further investigate as needed: Resolution steps for unsynced files with cloud exclamation icon in Box Drive using FPE mode

Thank you for your assistance in this matter, and I hope to hear back from you on success to proceed as needed from here!

Thank you,

Box Product Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I am so happy to hear this! I will definitely work with my team on this. Thank you for sharing their instructions too! I seriously cannot thank you enough!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines