Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Already try some tips on CSV dataset but still not working

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have been stumbled to several discussion (google, reddit, and this forum) about error in importing CSV data set in Photoshop. I currently have a task in creating 100 posters with different text field. As many of you may ever read, the problem is classic: "Could not parse the file contents as a data set. There were too many variable names in the first line of the text file."

I have done the following:

1. Change the csv +utf8 to bare comma delimited

2. Even test in using both MacOS and MS Dos format

3. Try txt format

4. Checking the comma in notepad, it is there

5. Tested both in MacOS and Win on Adobe CC

6. Cross covert between csv,txt,csv again

Kinda desperate

The file is here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GN8z5WMEDm9kSTD62meEfHfYHlwR0CLT

And the view of the txt is like this

Untuk,DUWhiteL,DUWhiteM,DUWhiteS,DUredL,DUredM,DUredS

Adi Dharma Pramudita,Mas Adi adalah potret polisi yang istimewa karena punya passion di bidang teknologi informasi dan keamanan dunia maya. Semoga terus menjadi perwira yang menjunjung profesionalitas dan memberikan inspirasi untuk aparat-aparat di Indonesia.,Hi Mas Didit. Ga sempat ngobrol banyak sama Mas Didit selama setahun ini. Tapi pertemanan kita banyak bersilangan. Stay in touch. All the best yah.,"Halo Mas Adi, terima kasih ya udah menjamu waktu kami mampir ke Glasgow. Semoga sukses dengan karirnya di Indonesia!",,,

Agita Ratna Jelita Ambar Putri,"I am glad to have you and putri as my housemates. I couldnt have asked anyone better. If it werent for you guys, i would have died because of loneliness. You know how depressed london is as a city. And thanks for bearing with me and emotional instability for a whole year. You guys are the best. I will cherish the time we share together, hopefully this friendship will last ❤️","Ketua Bartlett Society Indonesia. Salah satu mahasiswa yang paling rajin, diukur dari frekuensi menginap di Sci-Lib dan GradHub. Salah satu yang paling baik juga karena gak ragu-ragu menawarkan bantuan buat anak Chevening lainnya. Semoga tercapai visinya berkenaan dengan arsitektur dan tata letak kota. ","Agita, makasih ya udah mau main ke Manchester dan ditumpangi rumahnya pas farewell event. Semoga jadi arsitek sukses kebanggaan bangsa. Jangan lupa, knowledge is power but character is more!",Hello Agita. Gadis manis dan smart. Pembawaanmu kalem tapi sepak terjangmu luar biasa. Makin keren dan bersahaja ya. Mmuach,I wish you a lot of success Agita. Good luck then.,Jan galau mulu

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have 8 fields not 7 in the csv file!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines