anything for free anymore?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there such a thing anymore (site),for free gradients, patterns and textures,. wikthout having to join or throw a credit card number out there anymore?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you tried?  Brusheezy and Deviant Art come immediately to mind.  I have been using Yandex for image searches for a while, because it is better than just plain Google Images, but you do have to deal with some non English languages.  There is some excellent content available 'almost free'.  Aaron Blaise has some of the best Photoshop brushes I have ever used at just $5 a set, and he includes video tutorials on how to make best use of them, and those tutorials can make all the difference.  He has textures as well, but I have not used any (I have most of his brush sets).

When it comes to free assets for Photoshop, I can't help but think back to the crazy cost of plugins like Lucis Art that used to cost something like $400 back when people were trying to get the 'Dave Hill Look', and the Autofx plugins that were similarly over priced.  $60 to $100 is a fair price for a decent plugin, and I am happy to pay that for something I'll actually make use of.  So $5 for a set of the best, and most effective, brushes is a world class bargain, and I like to think it is only fair to reward people like Aaron Blaise for his work.  

ON SALE! Photoshop Brushes & Texture Sets - The Art of Aaron Blaise (creatureartteacher.com)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your CC desktop app try clicking on Resource Links - Free Stock Assets

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried on Adobe Exchange?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines