Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

apologizing for piracy

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe

i am a 15-year-old, i live in Indonesia. and I've been using pirated version of photoshop for a while, now I've decided to stop doing it because its prohibited, so I want to apologize, I could not afford it (i still cant afford it now) but I will stop using the pirated version.

to be honest I earned some money from commissions from my friends 3 times (probably 6.71 dollars in total) but mostly I use it for personal use

so I want to apologize, I am very very sorry please forgive me and don't charge me because I'm still 15 years old, i promise i wont do this anymore and i will buy the official version if i can afford it in the future

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had the cracked version of photoshop, premiere pro, and illustrator (never used illustrator, I  just installed it but then deleted it after I found out its illegal) and the equivalent of money to 6.71 dollars i got is only from photoshop.  please forgive me and don't send me to jail/charge me i wont do this anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but i never sell the cracked software though, i only use it for personal uses and have done commission 3 times but never sells the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@naufal27456377lvgp 

For video editing, try Premiere Rush, which is free:

https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-rush.html

"Adobe Premiere Rush is the free mobile and desktop video editing app for creativity on the go. Wherever you are, from your phone to your computer, you can shoot, edit, and share high-quality videos. Fun, intuitive, and as fast as social media, it’s the easiest way to star in your followers’ feeds."

If you can't afford the Photograph plan (annual) for Photoshop, try Photoshop Elements, which has a perpetual license. There is also a bundle that includes both Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements.
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/buy-elements.html

You can also do a web search for free alternatives to Photoshop. We are not allowed to recommend any non-Adobe apps here in this Adobe forum. 

You should also be aware that pirated copies of software often come with malware. Scammers don't do this out of kindness.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you
but what about adobe cs? since its not being sold anymore can I download the cracked version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is the official Adobe Support Community!

You could but then you make yourself punishable. We certainly don't give instructions for illegal things here. Please go the official way and buy a legal version. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@naufal27456377lvgp wrote:

I've been using pirated version of photoshop for a while, now I've decided to stop doing it because its prohibited, so I want to apologize, I could not afford it (i still cant afford it now) but I will stop using the pirated version.

thank you but what about adobe cs? since its not being sold anymore can I download the cracked version?

No, don't do that.

You apologized for using a pirated version and said you would stop. A cracked version is pirated, and is prohibited.

If you can't afford the Adobe products I mentioned earlier, use a search engine to find free or low-cost alternatives for Photoshop. We can't recommend any from this forum, but you can ask elsewhere.

Also remember that much of the pirated/cracked software comes with malware. Crooks don't do this out of kindness.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know there are free options out there...

[Suggestions removed by moderator - Information on third party products that compete with products offered by Adobe cannot be given in this forum
https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td... ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We cannot condone piracy - you now need to pay for Adobe products or find an alternative.

Thread locked

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines