Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch photo stitching, 1048 pictures with a right an a left lens

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to request assistance with photo stitching in a batch. Our timelapse camera captures two pictures, which are automatically compiled into a video by the camera's software program. However, I would like to edit the pictures in Photoshop and import them as a sequence in Premiere Pro.

My question is: How can I stitch in a batch (1048 pictures) with Photoshop?

Thank you in advance for your kind support.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DroneAddicts 

How would you combine them manually? In left/right pairs?

Can you provide samples of say 3 sequential sets of left/right image pairs (6 photos). You can make them half size if you like it that doesn't affect the process. And also provide 3 combined examples from the same sets as a guide to what you wish to achieve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, I can send it. Which email address should I send it to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would you combine them manually?

Just attach the images to your forum post as you did previously, or post a download link to your CC files, DropBox, WeTransfer etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as i don't see a PS action approach walking through such an alternating file name pattern in a folder, i think your task may be the perfect job for PTGui's (https://ptgui.com) batch builder and batch stitcher. just create a stitching template for one image pair and let the batch builder generate a stitching project for it which is then handed over to the batch stitcher. these functions are highly configurable. this video should be a good starting point for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2XGBfASMi0 - i used both functions together to create 70+ spherical HDR panoramas straight away from a 2500+ file lightroom export into a single folder. this whole process was running completely unattended and showed flawless professional results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines