• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black window CC Libraries Tab 2018 install

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone other then me experiencing this problem? I recently downloaded and installed the 2018 apps for Indesign, Illustrator, and photoshop and I noticed when I open the CC Libraries tab it's visible to start, but once I extend the window out it turns black? I had two adobe support tech's try to fix it but nothing was accomplished?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Contacting support directly won't help for this issue. The problem is that the older cards are failing when the panel gets resized larger. I found I could workaround the resize issue by resizing to the size I want, then quitting Photoshop. Now relaunch and the panel displays as expected at the larger size.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I am also experiencing this issue using a 2009 Mac Pro, with a GeForce GT 120 Graphics card. This is the only information I could find about how to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had the same problem upon installing the 2018 version a few months ago in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. I did a full re-install of both my op system (windows) and all CC apps but the problem didn't go. Eventually, I installed the 2017 CC version and the problem disappeared.

Now, a few months later I need the latest version of Illustrator for a specific font to display so installed the latest and the problem reappeared again. It's really frustrating.

I hope this sheds some light on the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I began experiencing this same problem after upgrading my 2017 MBP to Mac OS 10.15.4 in February 2020. I tried all the usual steps (reset preferences, wipe/reinstall, etc) before contacting Adobe support.  Adobe Support has so far not been able to help fix it. I am using a dual-monitor setup and tried shutting off the second monitor, but that did not solve it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines