Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blending animal pictures with different color schemes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As part of a present for my girlfriend's birthday, I'm trying to photoshop pictures of her dogs on to pictures of foxes.

I'm having trouble finding a good way to blend the color schemes so that the color on her dog's fur lines up with the color on her dog's fur in a natural way.

See attached -- particularly the black dog on the right has black/white fur, and most fox pictures have redish fur. Is there an easy way to match up their colors? Seems like there should be, but I haven't been able to figure it out with some playing around and googling.

Thanks! (See attached for the picture I'm trying to photoshop)

arty-pixie-rocks.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the two original images, because it looks like you already multiplied something onto the dogs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FoxesFoxes

pixie_head2.pngarty-forward-christmas.jpg

Original pictures above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, sorry, I mistook the lighting of the original image for editing. 

In this case I would consider using curves to edit the white point, then use Huw/Saturation and andother Curves-Layer set to Blend Mode Color. 

The black parts of the fur don’t sem to contain any meaningful amount of detail … 

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 20.13.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry..I have a no idea about photoshop..Last time my friend gave me a edited picture of my girlfriend's cat. I will ask him then I share with you info..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines