Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

borderless printing with photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2015 Dec 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to borderless printing With photoshop

When i use photo shop cs5 or 2015CC and i will print on 10*15 or 18*13cm i get border on top and bottom

I've tried a lot of changes does not help.
printer I from Picasa or any other services, image programm at the computer, printed correctly without the top and bottom.

why is it so hard to print in photoshop properly.
hope none has one answer to this.
Christmas greetings from Birgitte.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Usually your printer driver will have an option to print borderless. It is the driver that will stop an image from going to the edge. That is assuming the printer is borderless capable.

I wish I could be of more help, but my knowledge on borderless printers is a bit limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually your printer driver will have an option to print borderless. It is the driver that will stop an image from going to the edge. That is assuming the printer is borderless capable.

I wish I could be of more help, but my knowledge on borderless printers is a bit limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌Is has nothing at all to do with "Photoshop printing properly" it is whether your printer had the capabilty of printing edge-to-edge - many don't. Check the manual - it would be implemented via the printer-supplied software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines