• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush disappeared? Help please! PS CC 2018 19.1.6

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a while i have not been able to use one of these brushes that i used to use quite often. I need help because i cannot find this brush and i need it for a project. It is the brush circled in black in the picture! I will also provide screenshots of my photoshop workspace, Please someone help me!

ineedthisbrush.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 1.09.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-14 at 1.10.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-14 at 1.10.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-14 at 1.10.43 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

If that is one of the standard default brushes, you can get it back by

Select the brush tool

Right click inside the document window

Click on the little cog icon

Select Legacy Brushes.

Note this will load the folder in addition to your existing folders, probably doubling up on most of them, so you might want to right click and delete the old/existing folders (you can get everything back via the right click > Cog icon

Your missing brush will hopefully be in the Default folder (twirl out the Legacy fold

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is one of the standard default brushes, you can get it back by

Select the brush tool

Right click inside the document window

Click on the little cog icon

Select Legacy Brushes.

Note this will load the folder in addition to your existing folders, probably doubling up on most of them, so you might want to right click and delete the old/existing folders (you can get everything back via the right click > Cog icon

Your missing brush will hopefully be in the Default folder (twirl out the Legacy folder)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Trevor.Dennis​ you are a life saver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines