Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes Settings Don’t Work

Participant ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

i applied some settings to the classic smooth e rond preset brush, i created a new brush with those settings but i don't n

know why the brush is still the same.

Schermata 2019-03-23 alle 11.51.25.png

Somoeone culd tell me how to fix that problem.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Before I use my Wacom pen Photoshop indicates I do nor have a pen with a warning triangle.  I have CS3, CS6, CC 2014, CC 2018 and CC 2019 installed.  Old version Of Photoshop only support Pens through Wintab APIs. So I have My Wacom Presences set not to use windows INK with Photoshop and have add PSUserConfig.txt files to my Photoshop Preferences for CC 2014, CC 2018 and CC 2019 not to use Windows INK with Photoshop.  Once I use my Wacom pen with CS3, CS6, CC 2014, CC 2018 or CC 2019 Photoshop r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?

Why 0%?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does »Dissativato« mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry c.pfaffenbichler   but I do not understood which panel or kind of screenshot you prefer.

DISATTIVATO mean DISABLED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you have disabled pressure sensitivity for all Shape features except Roundness?

What are you trying to achieve with that?

The screenshot should not just include the Brush Settings Panel but at least also include the Options Bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a Mouse or Pen?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

c.pfaffenbichler I'm tryng to achieve a pressure sensitive round brush that when the pressure is light the line is thin and faded and when i push the line is thicker and harder. JJMack​ i use a wacom tablet with his own pen. I already  did that kind of brush in past but now the settings do not respond, it changed something with the new updates or releases ?

The brush should  be exactly like the brush thumbnail in picture below. Now i have abled pressure settings but the brush is still flat.Schermata 2019-03-26 alle 13.32.35.png

Schermata 2019-03-26 alle 13.34.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before I use my Wacom pen Photoshop indicates I do nor have a pen with a warning triangle.  I have CS3, CS6, CC 2014, CC 2018 and CC 2019 installed.  Old version Of Photoshop only support Pens through Wintab APIs. So I have My Wacom Presences set not to use windows INK with Photoshop and have add PSUserConfig.txt files to my Photoshop Preferences for CC 2014, CC 2018 and CC 2019 not to use Windows INK with Photoshop.  Once I use my Wacom pen with CS3, CS6, CC 2014, CC 2018 or CC 2019 Photoshop removed the warning triangle and the Pen works fine. I see the warning triangle in you screen capture. Are you configured correctly?

Capture.jpg]

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines