• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have problem working with brush and with eraser. I need to draw with the cursor in the form of a circle but when i click it highlights an area more then the size of the cursor.251iWmNIQlk.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the brush size is the center circle. The outside one being the smooth transition. If you set hardness to 100% there will be only one circle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it could be it but i tried with different settings and nothing changes. The regime of the brush is also normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

251iWmNIQlk.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help with what exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem working with brush and with eraser. I need to draw with the cursor in the form of a circle but when i click it highlights an area more then the size of the cursor. i tried with different settings(hardness etc) and nothing changes. The regime of the brush is also normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think we're mind readers!

Please state your Photoshop version and OS and detail the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have problem working with brush and with eraser. I need to draw with the cursor in the form of a circle but when i click it highlights an area more then the size of the cursor. i tried with different settings(hardness etc) and nothing changes. The regime of the brush is also normal. SC5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines