Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camadas sumiram do arquivo [CS6] [2019]

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá pessoal,

Ontem a noite acabei um projeto no Photoshop e salvei normalmente, hoje pela manhã fui abrir o arquivo e o mesmo se encontrava todo preto, todas as camadas tinham sumido do arquivo, porém o arquivo continua com o mesmo tamanho.

Nunca aconteceu nada parecido comigo em alguns anos que utilizo a plataforma..

Se alguém souber como ajudar agradeço, pois é um projeto muito importante.

janee_0-1688752614161.jpeg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Hi Gustavo,

That shouldn't be happening, as it's not a typical experience. Let's make ti right.

As the psd opens up as black, could you please let us know the verison of Photoshop and the Operating System you're working with?

Also, where did you save the file? On an external drive or a local drive?

The file might have gone corrupt, please check this article to know baout some recovery steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/file-recovery-photoshop.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gustavo,

That shouldn't be happening, as it's not a typical experience. Let's make ti right.

As the psd opens up as black, could you please let us know the verison of Photoshop and the Operating System you're working with?

Also, where did you save the file? On an external drive or a local drive?

The file might have gone corrupt, please check this article to know baout some recovery steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/file-recovery-photoshop.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photoshop version is CS6 and I use Windows 8.1! I saved the file in a local driver normally... I tryed to open in differents machines too but the same problem, the archive opens all black with a unique layer... I'll try these option that shows on the article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you resolve? I'm having the same problem, the only difference is that my screen is like thisCaptura de tela 2023-07-07 135914.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines