• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw denoise change the image color.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow Photoshop users,

I need some help with a problem I encountered while trying to remove noise from my photos. I used the denoise ai in Photoshop to reduce the noise in my images, but I noticed that it turned black and white after applying the enhance. The original colors were gone and the photos looked dull. even the histogram also change. 

Has anyone experienced this issue before? Is there a way to prevent the denoise filter from changing the image color?

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to solve this problem. Thank you very much!

My pc configuration is :
CPU : core i5 13500
GPU: intel arc 750
RAM : 32gb

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see any problem running ACR 15.3.1.1455 on Windows. The only suggestion is to try with preference reset.

"Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (macOS) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows)."

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried it but it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue with Intel Arc and some AMD GPUs.

Not sure about the Intel Arc status, but for the AMD GPUs it seems updating the driver fixes it in most cases.

Here's just one thread, but there are several others if you search:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/denoise-ai-purple-blue-tint/td-p/137437... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines