• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw error in Photoshop with Mac OSA Monterey

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to Mac OS12 ( Monterey ) and updated both Lightroom Classic 10 to version 11 and Photoshop to Photoshop 2022 Version 23.0.0  along with Camera Raw which is now showing as Version 14.0 in my list of apps.

However when choosing to edit an image from LR into PS 2022 I get a message " This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug in version 14.0 for full compatibility. Please update the Camera Raw plug in using the update tool in the Photoshop help menu"  

I didn't see an update tool when I opened the help tab.

Usually I take the image in with the " Edit a copy with lightroom adjustments" option applied but it is not transferring my LR edits into PS 2022. The image that then opens in PS is flat and without the adjustments made in Lightroom showing.

When in Photoshop 2022 and I look in the "About plug ins" tab it says that it is Camera Raw version 13.4.0.872

So on the screen that says all my apps are up to date it says Camera Raw is V14.0 and when I look in the "about  plug ins" section that it is 13.4.0.872.

I am considering uninstalling my version of Photoshop 2022 and reinstalling it.. Can this be done and is it safe to do so?

Cheers 

Bernard 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Installed the camera raw 14 from the link and it’s all good now.

Cheers

Bernard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked for me too, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work for me. I tried it few times. This is really messing with my workflow. This has been a periodic problem since 2017! Fix it dudes!

It showed up with the instalation of Mac Monterey last week. I never do these new OS when theyare new because of issues like this.

Help me brother!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kirk Gittings, would you mind telling us the version of Lightroom Classic & Photoshop you're using? If you're using the latest version of Photoshop & Lightroom Classic, please check if the issue described in the conversation below:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-mac-camera-raw-mismatch-being-reporte...

If this is the issue you're experiencing, please try the workaround suggested in the thread.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines