• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw is only accessible through Bridge not Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never been able to use Camera Raw through Photoshop but I can in Bridge. I have updated all my apps including camera raw. However, when I try to open open Camera Raw in Photoshop it suggests that I download the newest version of Camera Raw but I already have. Is it because I am using Photoshop CS6 and not Photoshop CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest ACR for CS6 is version 9.1.1 the download has an installer that should install the plug-in in a folder that Photoshop and Bridge use. On windows there are two version of the plug-in a 32bit version and a 64bit version both may be installed. Mac only  support 64bit code these days.  Which folder the plug-in installs in depends one version and OS. Here is where the ACR plug-ins are installed one my windows 10 system. File explorer search. I have 4 installed CS6 CC both the 32 and 64 bit versions are installed,

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you trying to open a raw file in Photoshop? It would open Camera Raw automatically

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines