• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw not showing after updating to 24.2.0

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So I am using my Photoshop for work as a freelancer and I am frequently using camera raw filter, like on a daily basis. After the update of my Photoshop to 24.2.0 release, the camera raw box is not showing anymore. And whenever I try to click on any of the Photoshop workspace, a ding will sound, as if something is open, but is not visible. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks really weird.
Only 24.2 is that's right?

I think it would be good to reinstall the camera row instead of Photoshop.

If you open RAW files such as cr2 or nef in Photoshop without opening the camera row, will there be no response?

And on the Discussion tab, you may not get the solution you want (or fix for bugs).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no problem to open ACR filter running 24.2 version on Win11. It seems ACR window is open but not visible. Try to reset Preferences is my suggestion, use manual method and if that does not work drag folder back where it was  Preferences in Photoshop (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines