• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I get Photoshop CC 2015 still?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a trial version of Photoshop CC 2021 right now but since my computer was manufactured 2014, I am not able to access certain tools in the software. I am unable to afford a new computer, and regardless, what I have works amazing and I have no need to upgrade. Am I able to find and download CC 2015 if I become a paying subscriber?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Hi

You're using a seriously under powered PC to run the most recent versions of Photoshop, you can download Photoshop CC 2015 from here, you have to follow the very important instructions

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html

2021-07-02 18_47_49-Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links_ Creative Cloud 2015 Release _ ProDesignTool.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Desktop application will install Photoshop 2020 as well as Photoshop 2021.  Photoshop 2020 is better than  Photoshop CC 2015 and CC 2015.5.   Photoshop 2020 Machine requirements are the same as CC 2015. Photoshop 2020 is more stable than Photoshop 2021 and does not have all the issues the Photoshop 2021 has. So install  Photoshop 2021 version 21.2.9 using the Creative cloud desktop application and see how it works on your machine.  My PC was manufactured in 2013.  version 21.2.9  works well on it. You can Download  older version from the web and install them like cc 2015.  The Creative Cloud Desktop will activate them if you sign with your account that has a subscription.

Capture.jpgimage.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh alright, thank you for the information!

One final question. Will the hand free-rotate tool work in the 21.2.9 version? That's the tool I'm having issues with because of my laptop's integrated graphics. This is what I'm dealing with currently:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are having Problems with you GPU in Photoshop 2021 version 22.x you may not have a problem in Photoshop 2020.  Adobe change GPU requirements in Photoshop 2021.  2GB of VRAM is now required and faster GPU are suggested some older GPU are no longer supported.  You fails to state what version you have  a gpu problems in.  All the rotate tool I used ine photoshop required me to use at least my fingers which are attached to my hands.  The Rotate tool that rotate the canvas so you can paint easier the one with the big compass requires the use of a gpu it must be detected and  set to be used in your Photoshop preferences.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack,

Here are the basics of my system info:

HP 15 Touchsmart Notebook (manufactured 2014)

Processor: Intel Core i3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000

The compass rotate tool is the only thing so far I'm unable to use because of this. I read somewhere else in the forum that a person with the same HD Graphics 4000 I have was able to use CC 2015. I haven't downgraded to the 2020 version yet but going by my research it appears my integrated graphics system will be a problem to make the compass work regardless unless I get 2015 (if that still works).

There's more info in the attached screenshots

intel_hd_graphics1.png

compass_rotate_error1.png

UnknownGPU1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You're using a seriously under powered PC to run the most recent versions of Photoshop, you can download Photoshop CC 2015 from here, you have to follow the very important instructions

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html

2021-07-02 18_47_49-Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links_ Creative Cloud 2015 Release _ ProDesignTool.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I posted the requirements for Photoshop 2020 and CC 2015. If your machine meets requirement Photoshop should work.  How well it will work I don't  know.  You would need to  test that.    I do have an old Microsoft Surface Pro 3  Its screen is small 12" and high ppi resolution Photoshop 2020 runs on it so does PS 2021. The screen is not the easiest  to use because of its resolution and small size. It has Intel graphics and an Intel processor the has better specs the you laptop.  Its an I7 with Intel HD 5000 graphics.  Your Screen would be better but my process processor and graphics are better than your I3 with Intel HD 4000 graphics.  It also look like PS 2021 detects my Intel HD 5000 and supports it  where is does not support your Intel hd 4000.   PS 2020 and CC 2015 do not have the same requirements of PS 2021 Adobe up the requirement in 2021.  You Intel HD 4000  may be supported on PS 2020.  PS 2020 has the same requirement as CC 2015

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines