• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I issue certificate to my students

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to teach photoshop to my students. I already have a photoshop plan purchased. 

1. Can I teach photoshop with my existing plan or do I have to buy a techer's plan? 

2. Will I be eligible to issue certificates to my student after they complete the course from me?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , iPadOS , macOS , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can teach Photoshop to anyone but they must have their own license, they cannot use yours. An educational establishment can order licenses on a per student basis or for classrooms

https://www.adobe.com/education/schools.html#licencing

What kind of certificate? Anyone can issue a certificate to say someone has completed their course, but that does not make it a recognised qualification that will mean anything elsewhere.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each person using Photoshop needs their own licence, including students; there is no special teacher's plan to allow students to use their license for teaching purposes. Make sure your students are aware of the cancellation terms for their licenses, we often hear from students that were misled by their teacher and are very upset at the cost to cancel at the end of a short course.

You can make any certificate, subject to the law of your country, but you must not make it appear to be certified by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

'.........you must not make it appear to be certified by Adobe.'

Or use any Adobe logos or trademarks

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines