• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Photoshop on Chromebook?

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am a PS user and I have my Creative Cloud account. I am thinking about the possibility of buying a laptop with a Chromebook but before buying it I would like to know if I can use PS on it and if I can do it with the same account that I use it on my PC.
Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hermano!

You can use Photohshop Express on Android but that is not your full version of photoshop that you would have on a windows or Mac OS. 

John has a great link to provide system requirements for adobe products. Photoshop can be found directly here; Photoshop system requirements (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Mac or Windows. Or a very powerful laptop. A budget model will get nowhere. Check the system requirements very carefully. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your Chromebook meets the system requirements for the Photoshop on the Web beta, you can use that. ChromeOS is listed as a supported operating system.

However, be aware that in addition to being a beta (unfinished pre-release version), Photoshop on the Web beta does not have all of the features of the macOS and Windows versions. Its limited feature set is closer to the mobile (iOS, Android) version of Photoshop. If you require the full Photoshop feature set, you must use the macOS or Windows version.

Photoshop on the Web was announced last October. Note that the Photoshop web beta has its own forum on this community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines