• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can my PS CS5 be installed on Windows 11?

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've heard that the ability to register my PS CS5 license in no longer possile on my new Windows 11 system. IS this rtrue? Rather than waste a bunch of time and effort on something that won't work at least I could look for an alternative program that I can use. I don't use CS5 for montary gain and I refuse to get hooked into an expensive software subscription. If i need to learn a new program I'll do so but I will also carry a huge resent for Adobe after having paid for a program that can't be registered. That last part is what I've heard and hoping it isn't reality. I paid for a ligit license directly from Adobe and I expect it to work. Else I've learned a lesson. That applies to my Dreamweaver license.

Thanks for any input.

as well.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually what I've heard is that the ability to register any older software has been disabled. Just looking for facts. I ahve both PS CS5 and Dreamweaver 6 that I'd like to install on my new Windows 11 system. Both are 64 bit as are my computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Registration or activation?

CS5 can still be activated (versions up to and including CS4 can no longer be activated) , provided you have the original serial number etc, but whether it will work without issue in Windows 11 I do not know.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines