• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Photoshop work with Voice Recognition?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2009 Feb 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been searching for answers for some time and no one seems to be able to help. I am a photographer and a severe RSI sufferer and sitting at the computer using a mouse or even a tablet still gives me excruciating pain after many yearsand every type of physical therapy. I am not here to seek advice on ergonomics or any of that stuff! What I really need advice on is this: with the reliance on computers in digital photography now, is there ANY way to make Photoshop (and related Creative Suite software such as Bridge) work through Voice Recognition with the Mac?

I currently run a Power Mac with 10.4.11 and CS3. I have to get help to work with RAW images in Photoshop and would love to just be able to open the program and use the sliders and menu commands myself instead of relying on others and trying to instruct them on how to work on my images. I am thinking of upgrading to a new Mac and want to see if it's possible to get something installed or programmed to help me.

This is my last hope of being able to continue with what I love. Any advice or links to info from you guys would be SO appreciatedThanks! Jim.
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2009 Feb 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Doesn't the mac have a speech recognition system? Or is that just speaking vs listening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines