• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't delete a selected layer using the 'delete' key CS6 [2013]

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can you no longer delete layers with the delete key?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 2023.5.1 version this all of sudden started happening to me today. It is extremely frustrating since I am trying to create a "Just Show Me How" video. And, well, I can't show anyone how when the App doesn't work as it should. I have included the PSD but I realize this is probably a setting on my computer that I changed while writing instructions. Therefore, ti would not work the same on anyone else's. 

Some of the settings I was working with were Preferences > General > Skip Transfor when Placing and Use Legacy Free Transform. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my problem. After a reboot, I realized I had saved, and been using, a New Document Preset with a transparent background. When I started with the standard Print > Blank Document > Letter the problem did not occur. I created a new saved preset with white background. No problem. 

Just to make it more interesting if you delete the white background, then again you can't delete the image. Weird. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines