• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find Custom Shapes

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recent began using Photoshop 2022.  Under sustom shapes, I lonly get animals, flowers, etc.  I see lots of references to this issue in here, and all say to go into the shapes menu, click the upper right and select legacy shapes.  I don't have that option (see picture below)  Is it because I now have the student version?  Are they not available in this version?

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.37.48 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

@CAWu 

Your screenshot shows you are in the options bar. Go to the Window menu where the panels are, open the Shapes panel, and use the Shapes panel menu to select the Legacy Shapes and More. They will now appear in the options bar as well.

Management is in the (newish) Shapes panel, and this panel is also where you can delete the duplicates you have made.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CAWu 

Your screenshot shows you are in the options bar. Go to the Window menu where the panels are, open the Shapes panel, and use the Shapes panel menu to select the Legacy Shapes and More. They will now appear in the options bar as well.

Management is in the (newish) Shapes panel, and this panel is also where you can delete the duplicates you have made.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if you find that the Legacy menu entry belongs there, as it is the case for the Brush tool's Legacy BrushCapture d’écran 2022-09-27 à 19.26.37.png

please vote in this feature request: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/add-legacy-shapes-patterns-gradients-swatch...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

She doesn't want legacy brushes. She wants the shapes in the preset menu. There's nothing in the latest 2023 version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines