• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canera Raw plugin doesn't work with SLI enabled

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canera Raw plugin still doesn't work when hardware acceleration and Nvidia SLI are turned on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can you give us more information about your system? What version of PS are you using? What version of the Camera Raw plug-in are you using?

Thanks,

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem from last two months. Before that Camera Raw works fine with my system - 2 x Geforce GTX 1080, latest PS CC 2019 and Nvidia drivers. Camera Raw works fine when SLI mode is disabled or when GPU acceleration in CameraRaw options is turned off. The problem is image distortion while moving sliders.

CameraRaw 11.0.0.61, Photoshop CC 20.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you change anything or update anything in-between when it was working and now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've updated only Nvidia drivers and probably there was two PS updates meanwhile. I reported this some weeks ago to Nvidia but without any resoults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately NVIDIA SLI doesn't work with dual-gpu configurations Adobe Camera Raw graphics processor (GPU) FAQ and troubleshooting are the GPUs the same model? They shouldn't affect camera raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines