• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Kyle Webster brushes

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to download 2-3 sets of Kyle Webster Photoshop brushes.  When I hit the download button, a new web page opens with a bunch of coding but no download, no files.  I tried a few others, same thing.  Reread instructions provided and followed them directly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Hi,

We've found that the Edge browser doesn't support downloading .abr files. If you paste the URL for the brushes page into another browser, you should be able to download them properly.

thx,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You don't mention your location , however I also have trouble with the link from the UK. I have checked with Adobe and currently the "Get More Brushes" is US only. Other locales are being worked on".

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, I'm also in the UK and this has been driving me nuts since I updated PS this afternoon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the U.S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just copy the link from that opens shortly before being redirected incl the promo code, you can open the link in another browser where your not logged into Adobe and then download the brushes even if your not from US.
I was redirected to the danish version of adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you copy/paste the download page into another browser?

The "get more brushes" option does lead to a page where I can download the abr files.

Also this can answer questions https://www.kylebrush.com/faq/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i click on "Get more brushes" from PS it will open this link Adobe Photoshop CC | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster then it redirected me to the danish version of adobe.com and i could not get back.
But if i was fast i could copy/paste the url and then open it in another browser and download the brushes from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is the correct answer - thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you using the Microsoft Edge browser when getting the gibberish text? Can you try using another browser if so?

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm using MS Edge browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We've found that the Edge browser doesn't support downloading .abr files. If you paste the URL for the brushes page into another browser, you should be able to download them properly.

thx,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did the trick!  I used Google Chrome and it downloaded.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried downloading the brushes from both Chrome and Firefox and the same redirect still happens. I'll go to Get More Brushes and then the redirect page shows the 'sign in to download' button for a split second before disappearing. I am already signed into Adobe in both browsers and my location is set to US. Any idea what to do?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still find this probe today!! how can I solve it? i tried with all browsers but always redirects me to the same page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! It's extremely frustrating!!!! July 20th and still haveing the same issues no matter which option I try on this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a silly region thing, when you go to the page, and it redirects you go to the bottom and click the "change region" switch it to US and retry the link. Adobe Photoshop CC | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster

Worked for me.

Goodluck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried donwloading the brushes in Edge (not my main browser) and it isn't possible - it simply shows the gibberish text as described. I tried the same thing in Chrome using davorm's workaround of changing the location to the U.S. (I'm in the U.K.) and it worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you turn off javascript, the redirect won't work anymore, and you can download the brush sets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We now have things in place so the menu command should work from non-US regions. The landing page with still be in English for now, but we will get localized pages in place as well.

The issue with the Edge browser still stands for now sorry if that is your default browser. You will land on the expected page from Photoshop, but downloading the brush files we still not work.

Sorry for the earlier trouble.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wonderful! thx for the hard work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me when I downloaded google chrome and set it as default then Going on to the brushes and it asked me if I m in Canada or the US and I clicked US and it let me download the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lieslr12961592  wrote

It worked for me when I downloaded google chrome and set it as default then Going on to the brushes and it asked me if I m in Canada or the US and I clicked US and it let me download the file

I think the situation with downloading the additional KW brush sets has much improved since the last post to this thread nearly a year ago.  I can be a case of 'can't find the wood for the trees' with KW's brushes because there are so many, but his Mega Pack has some very good, and genuinely useful presets. 

Adobe Photoshop CC | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I go to the link, it tells me that it's only available to Photoshop CC subscribers. I already have Photoshop up and running, but cancelled my payment plan. Is that the reason I can't access any of the brush packs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Kyle's brushes  are now free to Photoshop CC subscribers only.

What Photoshop do you now have running with no payment plan?

Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines