• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open images in Photoshop from lightroom after update to photoshop version 24.5.0

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I've updated to Photoshop version 24.5.0 and now when in Lightroom I cannot transfer an image to photoshop as the option is greyed out. In Lightroom prefences I cannot open the drop down box to choose the photoshop version. I did have Photoshop beta, but as the new photoshop now has the remove tool I uninstalled the beta version. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

I sorted this bug myself by reinstalling the Beta version then immediatly uninstalling it again, but this time I removed all my preferences and settings for the Beta version. Reinstalled the new Photoshop version 24.5.0 and it works fine and I can open images from Lightroom and they go into Photoshop perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I sorted this bug myself by reinstalling the Beta version then immediatly uninstalling it again, but this time I removed all my preferences and settings for the Beta version. Reinstalled the new Photoshop version 24.5.0 and it works fine and I can open images from Lightroom and they go into Photoshop perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines