• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open in Photoshop from Camera Raw

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated my Windows 10 PC to Photoshop 2022 (v. 23.0.0) and Bridge 2022 (v. 12.0.0.234). If I open a Raw file directly from Explorer (Right-click > Open with > Photoshop) it opens in Camera Raw (v. 14.0.0.950), and if I click on the Open button, it opens the image in Photoshop, as it should. However, if I open the file from Bridge, it opens in Camera Raw, but if I now click on the Open button, firstly Photoshop takes ages to start (nearly a minute before even the splash screen appears) and when it does finally load, the image from Camera Raw does not open. I've tried this with Canon CR2 files, Fujifilm RAF files and DNG files created using Adobe DNG Converter - all with the same result.

Everything worked as it should with previous versions of Photoshop and Bridge and I haven't changed any settings.

Is anyone else having this problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep  i can edit in raw then "open object" i click and raw closes doing the edit but not opening.  i have to open in ps 2022 to get it to open -- it still goes to raw  but this time it will open when i "open file"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem opening files from Camera Raw 14.0 into Photoshop 2022.  Whether or not Photoshop is open, when I try to "Open Object" from Camera Raw, the file does not open in Photoshop.  This is something I've not experienced before, and it must be related to the recent updates to Camera Raw and/or Photoshop.   I use a Mac with Big Sur.  Might be time to update to Monterey????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines