• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot scroll in Vanishing Point and my image does not past correctly

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been using Photoshop since 1997 so I'm no newbie to the frustration with the program however i'm pulling my hair out with this.

Within the Vanishing Point dialogue box, I cannot scroll the image as it is in a fixed location. As a solution, I have to zoom all the way out and even then I still cannot move the image using the hand tool.

My second issue is once my grid is blue and I paste in my image something strange happens.
The image is cropped and only a part of the image is displayed on a section of my grid, almost as if it's fitting on another grid.

Can anyone help, I've included visuals to help.

See images.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 15.49.53.pngScreenshot 2024-07-03 at 15.50.07.pngScreenshot 2024-07-03 at 15.50.25.pngScreenshot 2024-07-03 at 15.50.38.pngScreenshot 2024-07-03 at 15.51.01.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Looks like an older dot release of Photoshop 2024.

In Photoshop go to Help>Updates and install the latest 25.9.1 release of Photoshop 2024.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows. Please provide the software and OS version so that someone can verify the issue firsthand and seek a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using Sonoma 14, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like an older dot release of Photoshop 2024.

In Photoshop go to Help>Updates and install the latest 25.9.1 release of Photoshop 2024.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A simple update fixed it....I shouldve known. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines