• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas moving?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just launched my photoshop cc and when i tried to draw it would move the canvas instead and i cant find a way to fix it?

when i use any tools/brushes and it would move the canvas around

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Hello, here is a Windows update that fixes the scroll issue created by another update... Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you tried to reset the sooftware:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you startPhotoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to delete the setting. Happened to me as well!

Command Option Shift for mac and launch PS.

Control Alt  Shift for Window and launch PS.

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 17.06.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i pressed those buttons that didnt pop up for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check this link and tutorial:

Preferences in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these worked šŸ˜•

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the Windows 10 bug that has just been fixed with the Photoshop 19.1.3 update.  Go Help > About Photoshop CC and if it does not say 19.1.3 click on Check for updates.

Please let us know if it fixes it, as this will help other people going forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 19.1.3 update did not fix the problem on my machine.  The only thing that works for me is uninstalling KB4089848 and then setting Windows Update to Pause.  You can then use Windows Ink and get pen pressure.  Or, you can keep KB4089848 installed and deselect Windows Ink in the Wacom software. That allows you to use your pen tool again to paint but you don't get Pen Pressure. Adobe have done and said nothing about this problem so far as I am aware.  There was only one post about this on the Wacom User forum the last time I looked.  The Spring Creators Update is due on 10 April I believe.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not help and neither have the other solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you might want to call Tech support if none of the solution we had work.

Do not give up - maybe it is a memory issue that we cannot see and the tech guys can help!

Chana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I found on this forum that the problem can be solved by deleting KB4089848 update for Windows 10. I could not find this update on my pc, but the other KB4093112 and KB4093110 automatically installed today when the problem arose.

I solved the problem by creating a PSUSerConfig.txt in the C: \ Users \ "user name" \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ Adobe Photoshop CC xxxx \ Adobe Photoshop CC xxxx Settings

and input code :

# Use WinTab

UseSystemStylus 0

Sometimes it is necessary to turn off the "Use Windows Ink" in the wacom preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, here is a Windows update that fixes the scroll issue created by another update... Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines