Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

canvas print mock up smart object

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i make canvas prints and i use mock ups to display them

i want to use a smart object or another suggestions to make it faster to display the image on my template

its basically 3d so its side on, please see the image. is it possible to create a smart object that when i click and add the picture it creates the 3d effect already.

sorry if i haven't explained it properly. testshape.jpg

i already purchased a smart object from creative market that does it for me, i double click the smart object add my picture and it makes it for me, however its square and i need different shapes so need to be able to make one myself

this is smart object i purchased

Canvas mockup(SQ) ,Smart object PSD ~ Product Mockups ~ Creative Market

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Mock-Ups quite often.  But I have yet to build one.

There almost has to be a 'How to create a Mock-Up' tutorial on YouTube.  Probably hundreds.

This is a three part canvas mock-up tutorial. But at a glance I am not sure it shows one creating a smart object source.  But there has to be a tutorial out there.

Creating 3D canvas in Photoshop - YouTube

Maybe this will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it's the perfect fit to try Adobe Dimensions, if you see here: you can find different 3D models and have any texture you want for your mock-up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines