• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC App installer installing error 120 insufficient disk space.

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC App installer would stop installing an app and tell me that I have insufficient disk space. So, I changed my App Installing location from defalt to a new folder in my E drive which has 1.5TB. Same problem again so I then whent to Syncing And changed the CC files file location from my C drive to my E drive, and changed the App Intalling location to that file and it still doesn't work. I have no idea why would it say I have no space, I clearly have plenty of space, please help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, to be blunt: You are not offering us any useful info. Dancing around with vague descriptions is of no use to anyone when you are not offering up any system info. That said, you are likely ignoring the fact that the installer still uses temporary files and your respective temp folders are indeed full, preventing the installer from doing its thing. Well, whatever. Impossible to advise without concrete info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem recently. I'm running windows 10 64bit. I added a new disk a few days ago, and the disk is brand-new adn totally fine. After I add the new drive, I cannot open my Adobe Premiere Pro 2020. I tried to uninstall it but it says cannot proceed due to insufficient disk space and told me to free up some disk space and try again. Same thing happened when I tried to use the App installer to install a new Premiere. I have 200GB on my C drive, 129GB on my D drive, E drive which is the new drive have 2.4TB space, there's more than enough space on every disks I have. Do you need any more info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing in a different location solves nothing. A large part of the installation still has to be under your user account on the system drive.

How much free space do you have on your system drive? How many gigabytes? It sounds like your C drive is full, and if so you will soon have much bigger problems than Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Yes, my C drive is full, only 500mb left. What can I do to fix this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get more space. Lots more space. Tens Gigabytes. A system disk that full is a very sick system, this is just a big and obvious symptom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. That's an emergency situation and the whole machine can freeze up totally any moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines