• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change background color behind fabric iPad Ps

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4173C301-91CB-4CB9-95D1-D2E93C560A30.jpegI want to change the background color (see sample image) but I cannot simply select the background because of the fabric. Is there a way to change the color of a selected color range without changing the color of the fabric too? 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could use a Gradient Map adjustment layer.

2024-01-29_13-15-10.jpg

I sampled the darker red color and the orange color, applied the Gradient Map adjustment layer (click on the middle icon at the bottom of the Layers panel and select Gradient Map... or go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Gradient Map...). Then I clicked on the Gradient thumbnail in the Layers panel and clicked on the gradient in the Properties panel to open the Gradient editor. I set the gradient to Foreground to Background in the Basics preset folder and then added a blue color stop. I moved the orange color stop and adjusted the diamond between the orange and blue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines