• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change language in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all-apps subscription. All apps are in English and only Photoshop is in Russian. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to change PS's interface to English.  Who knows how to do this? Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Deleted User

Hi

Go to Edit > Preferences > Interface and check this option

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Go to Edit > Preferences > Interface and check this option

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

This works:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You first have to load the language files before you can switch languages in Photoshop. The way to do this is a little odd: Photoshop CC multi-language | Johan W. Elzenga

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Super!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would want to uninstall the Russian version first, then install the English version. Precautionary move so that support files from the old version don't cross thread with the new version. Here is Adobe's most recently updated how-to on language changes. This covers all CC apps since you mentioned having the "all-apps" subscription.

Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gener7  wrote

You would want to uninstall the Russian version first, then install the English version. Precautionary move so that support files from the old version don't cross thread with the new version. Here is Adobe's most recently updated how-to on language changes.

Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

He does not have to uninstall the Russian version first. Photoshop can be installed as multilingual version, the way I described. I have a version that I can switch between Dutch and English.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going by the instructions in the help doc which advises an uninstall. Your way doesn't cause problems, but there must be a reason they advise it. Also he indicated he wanted to lose the Russian version, not keep it as an alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gener7  wrote

I'm going by the instructions in the help doc which advises an uninstall. Your way doesn't cause problems, but there must be a reason they advise it. Also he indicated he wanted to lost the Russian version, not keep it as an alt.

I did not read that in his message, but if he does not want to have Russian as an alternative, then uninstalling does indeed save a little bit of disk space. That is probably the only reason why that link advises it. Contrary to what you seem to suggest, my way is an officially supported way. Otherwise the Photoshop preferences would not have that language choice as an option in the Interface tab, now would it?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JohanEl54  wrote

Contrary to what you seem to suggest, my way is an officially supported way. Otherwise the Photoshop preferences would not have that language choice as an option in the Interface tab, now would it?

Good point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have Dutch Language pack installed.

How to install English Language pack?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how can I change the language in Photoshop 2022? I have no options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this latest PS 23.0.0. I cannot choose the Spanish language. In interface preferences only the English option appears. (I use Imac) Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First go into your CC Desktop App > Preferences > App and choose "Espanol" as the Install language.

Then install Photoshop, and the Spanish version will be there.

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 8.49.20 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines